AYA LIFE are excited to announce their collaboration on a truly unique culinary experience “Paris Like A Local” in March 2015 in one of their favourite destinations. Join Mardi and Deborah on a seven-day trip, to experience Paris like you’ve never seen it before – with the locals! This tour includes hands-on cooking and baking classes, walking tours with local experts, wine appreciation and even a little something to appeal to your artistic side! Locals and ex-pats will share some of the city’s best-kept secrets with ample free time to explore museums and galleries and indulge in a little retail therapy!
This unique package offers participants the opportunity to:
· Learn some secrets of French cuisine with the chefs at La Cuisine Paris.
· Enjoy a tour of Secret Paris with Bryan Pirolli who’ll take you on a version on a “day in the Paris life of Bryan”.
· Take the walk on the sweet side with Jill Colonna, author of Mad about Macarons .
· Create wearable art with handbag designer Kasia Dietz as you design and paint your own custom canvas tote – a unique souvenir of your trip!
· Spend a morning touring a market with a chef and learn how to pick the best products and compose your luncheon menu as you shop! After the market, return to La Cuisine Paris and work with the chef to create a gourmet lunch using your fresh market finds.
· Spend an evening enjoying a gourmet three-course meal, paired with four French wines, one champagne and a digestif at Ô Chateau.
· Take a Champagne cruise on the Seine where you’ll taste three different Champagnes served by a sommelier who is there to answer all your questions about Champagne or Paris.
… along with many more optional tours and activities.
For complete trip details, visit the AYA LIFE website.